1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on the user's browser or the user's computer or mobile device. These files will save various settings, including the history of the websites that the users like to visit in a file format. The cookies do not harm your device. And the content of the cookie can be retrieved only by the website that created the cookie.
The information that we get from cookies and similar technologies herein may include IP addresses, mobile advertising IDs,
device's features, unique device ID, operating system, language setting, URL referral, your behavior on website records
such as the content that users visit or are interested in while visiting that website, as well as the date and time that
the user accesses it or uses the website. To connect via applications on mobile phones and tablets, we may use a similar
automated method as well.
You can learn more about cookies from https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
2. The purpose of using cookies on company's website is as follows
• To study customer's website usage behavior
• To develope the website to be more easily, quickly, and efficiently to users
• To learn the usage patterns and the history of the website usage, information or services that customers are interested in, for analysis
• To develop services, advertising, content display, or activities promotion appropriately, including services that meet the interests of customers
• To increase customer satisfaction
• To display advertisements on the company's website, or to manage corporate advertisements on other websites. Other website partners may use technology such as cookies to collect customer activity information on this website and other websites.
• To show advertisements based on the activities and interests to customers.
3. The company uses the following cookies for the website.
These cookies are essential for the website's operation. This includes cookies that allow you to access information and use on our website safely and thoroughly, network management, and information access all parts of the Company's website.
These cookies are used to remember your preferences setting and set them when you return to the site. This will enable the company to retrieve the content or functionality you have selected, such as the language or region or the font size you choose to use on the website.
These cookies help the company remember and count the number of visitors to the website, understand the interests of its users, measure the effectiveness of the company's advertising, as well as learn the behavior of the website visits, to help us improve our website. The cookies will collect and report information on how you use it. This information collection does not directly identify individuals.
These cookies are used for marketing purposes such as sales promotion, your behavior analysis so that the company can offer products and services appropriately.
4. Cookies management
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and can delete or reject it by following the method or procedure specified by the web browser manufacturer, such as Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge / Firefox / Safari / Chrome or another web browsers.
However, if you use different equipment to visit and access the company's website (e.g. computers, smartphones, tablets), you will need to perform actions to adjust each browser on each device to your Cookie Preferences.